We are hiring across Massachusetts
Now hiring in our Burlington, Chestnut Hill, Medford, Natick, Northborough, and Westwood.
Wegmans has opportunities for you to grow your career. Be part of our family-owned company and join our team—one that’s been on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 25 consecutive years! We are hiring Cashiers, Customer Service Associates, Store Shoppers, Cooks (Pizza, Prep, Sushi), Pharmacy Technicians, Team Leaders (entry level management jobs), and more.
Earn a sign-on bonus
- - $500 for all part-time jobs
- - $750 for all part-time Pharmacy Technician jobs
- - $1,000 for all full-time jobs
- - $1,500 for all Management jobs
Cash for your college education
Wegmans Scholarship Program
Scholarship recipients can pursue any field of study from an accredited college!
- - Get up to $2,000/per year for 4 years.
- - Get up to $4,000 per year for 4 years.
Benefits to live your best life
You take care of our customers. We take care of you.
- - Quality, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage
- - Development programs to build both your career and earning potential
- - Flexible scheduling
- - Paid vacation time
- - A 401(k) plan that matches 50% of what you contribute, up to 6% of your salary
- - Life insurance
- - Employee assistance and wellness programs
- - Discounts on mobile phone service, computers, and tickets to movies and amusement parks
Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied.
Competitive pay across all positions
- - Customer Service: Starting at up to $16.50/hour
- - Culinary: Starting at $16.50/hour to $21.50/hour, depending on experience
- - Entry-level Management: Starting at up to $21.50/hour
Working a Sunday or holiday? Hourly employees earn time-and-a-half pay.
Looking for a raise? You’ll be eligible for regularly scheduled pay increases throughout your Wegmans career.