Store ShopperWilmington, DE
- Part time
- Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule. Shifts start as early as 6am
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Wilmington, DE
- 371 Buckley Mill Road
- $14 - $14.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
Join our team at the new Wilmington, Delaware store, located just outside the City of Wilmington in New Castle County! Opening Fall 2022!
Why Join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 25 years in a row
- Be part of a fun, flexible, and exciting grand opening team, helping to introduce the first Wegmans store in the state of Delaware!
- Start earning and training immediately, gaining the experience you need to be successful in your role, before the store opens.
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our communities
At Wegmans we are committed to providing our customers with fast, efficient, and convenient options for their grocery shopping. Wegmans Curbside Pickup is a fast-growing program that is looking for customer focused team members who are passionate about servicing our customers and helping them to live healthier, better lives. As a Store Shopper, you will be responsible for utilizing the latest technology to engage with customers through an app, shopping their orders and staging them for pickup. If you are passionate about working in a fast-paced environment and giving customers the freshest and best quality products out there, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Be comfortable utilizing technology to communicate with and fulfill customer orders
- Accurately and efficiently fulfill customer orders and stage them in fulfillment area
- Properly handle product, use necessary equipment and bag items to ensure they reach their destination safely
- Accurately and efficiently scan items, make appropriate substitutions as needed and process payments
- Help to maintain a clean, organized and well-stocked workspace
- May be expected to carry out other customer service duties within the store, as necessary to fit the needs of the business
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Ability to use a company-issued device to manage orders and communicate with customers
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Problem Solving
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs