Part Time JobsWilmington, DE
- Part time
- Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Wilmington, DE
- 371 Buckley Mill Road
- $14 - $14.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
Join our team at the new Wilmington, Delaware store, located just outside the City of Wilmington in New Castle County! Opening Fall 2022!
Why Join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 25 years in a row
- Be part of a fun, flexible, and exciting grand opening team, helping to introduce the first Wegmans store in the state of Delaware!
- Start earning and training immediately, gaining the experience you need to be successful in your role, before the store opens.
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our communities
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance building delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. If you love working with others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer’s day and be the reason they return to our store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
We are now hiring for opportunities in all areas of the store. These positions may include:
- Cashier/Parking Lot Attendant
- E-Commerce Store Shopper
- Product Stocker
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service (Positions in Pizza, Sub Shop, Sushi, and more!)
- Fresh Foods Customer Service (Positions in Produce, Bakery, Meat/Seafood, Deli, Cheese, and more!)
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs