Full Time JobsWilmington, DE
- Full time
- Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Wilmington, DE
- 371 Buckley Mill Road
- $15 - $15.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
Join our team at the new Wilmington, Delaware store, located just outside the City of Wilmington in New Castle County! Opening Fall 2022!
Why Join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 25 years in a row
- Be part of a fun and exciting grand opening team, helping to introduce the first Wegmans store in the state of Delaware!
- Jump start your Wegmans career early! Start earning and training immediately, gaining the experience you need to be successful in your role, before the store opens
- Endless opportunities for career growth, both at the Wilmington Store, and companywide
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our communities
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, help with delicious meals and the freshest ingredients possible. As a member of our Restaurant Foods Team, you can work in any of the following departments: Pizza, Sub Shop, Coffee, Sushi, Fresh Salads, Asian Foods and more! If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy being part of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely & effective manner
- Cut, prepare & serve a variety of hot & cold foods to customers
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for food preparation, storing, rotating, stocking and merchandising product
New full-time employees will be eligible for reimbursement for mileage and travel time during training, before the store opens.
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs