Team MemberWilkes-Barre, PA
- Part time
- Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- 220 Highland Pk. Blvd.
- Starting at $14 / hour!
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores and the freshest ingredients possible. As a Perishable Department team member, you will educate customers on great-tasting, healthy meals and offer help on how to prepare them. You can work in any of the following departments: Produce, Deli, Seafood, Meat, Cheese, Bakery and more! If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy being part of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely & effective manner
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well-stocked
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for perishable products by storing, rotating, stocking and merchandising
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 24 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs