Retail Sales AssociateWestwood, MA
- Full time
- Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Westwood, MA
- 169 University Ave
- Starting rate up to $17.50 / hour with experience!
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
EARN A BONUS UP TO $1,000! Hiring immediately!
At Wegmans, we strive to help our customers live healthier better lives through food. As a Bakery department coordinator, you’ll work with a team across all areas of the bakery, to deliver incredible service and prepare fresh, great tasting bakery items for our customers. If you have a passion for food, serving customers and working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the position for you!
What will I do?
- Possess an understanding of the products offered in the department
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department, ensure fresh product and levels are sustained, items are well-merchandised in innovative, eye-appealing displays and stocked in correct locations, while recognizing seasonal, holiday and weather effects on product sales
- Proactively approach customers, assist them in locating products throughout the department, provide suggestions for meal solutions, and answer any questions they may have about products
- Customer service experience
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs