Assistant Merchandising Department ManagerApply Now Job Posting: 03/17/2019 Job ID: R0028342 Location: Westwood, MA Address: 169 University Ave Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older Availability: Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends) Schedule: Full time
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders. You’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures and standards and operations. If you love to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment where no two days are the same, then this is the role for you!
What will I do?
- Manage employee performance by providing resources, training, feedback and development opportunities
- Provide Incredible Customer Service to customers and employees alike
- Help to problem solve operational challenges while maintaining open two-way communication with managers
- Coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure the operation runs efficiently for your team
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
Proud of our #3 Ranking
Wegmans has been on the list of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® since 1998 and is one of the few companies that has made the list for the last 22 consecutive years since its beginning. FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under License. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Wegmans.Learn More