Retail Sales AssociateMorrisville, NC
The grand opening of the new West Cary store will be in Summer 2020
Now training and on-boarding!
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores and the freshest ingredients possible. As a Perishable Department team member, you will educate customers on great-tasting, healthy meals and offer help on how to prepare them. You can work in any of the following departments: Produce, Seafood, Meat, Cheese, Bakery and more! If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy being part of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely & effective manner
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well-stocked
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for perishable products by storing, rotating, stocking and merchandising
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin immediately, and take place at the Raleigh, NC store
- The West Cary store will be open 6am – 12 am, 7 days a week
- Part-time employees may work up to 30 hours/week, with shifts ranging between 4 and 8 hours at a time based on department needs. Weekly hours and specific shifts are not guaranteed, and we do not offer set schedules. The most successful applicants offer an availability spanning several hours at a time, on multiple days/week. Specific days/hours of work vary by position/department and will generally include weekends.
Opportunities are for year-round employment
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs