Part Time Customer ServiceMorrisville, NC
The grand opening of the new West Cary store will be in Summer 2020
Training and on-boarding will begin Spring 2020!
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, help with delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. As a member of our Front-End Team, you can enjoy the work you do in one of the following roles: Cashier, Lot Attendant (Helping Hands), Maintenance, Accounting Office and Service Desk! If you love working with others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer’s day and the reason they return to our store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin Spring 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia.
- The West Cary store will be open 6am – 12 am, 7 days a week
- Part-time employees may work up to 30 hours/week, with shifts ranging between 4 and 8 hours at a time based on department needs. Weekly hours and specific shifts are not guaranteed, and we do not offer set schedules. The most successful applicants offer an availability spanning several hours at a time, on multiple days/week. Specific days/hours of work vary by position/department and will generally include weekends.
- Opportunities are for year-round employment
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs