StockerWake Forest, NC
The grand opening of the new Wake Forest store will be in May 2021
Training and on-boarding will begin in February 2021
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores. As a Team Member, you will work in the Restaurant Foods and Produce areas stocking and merchandising the products that provide our customers with the best ingredients needed for healthy and affordable meals, unloading the daily deliveries and offer customers the incredible customer service they have come to expect. If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for providing customers with the perfect products, and enjoy being part of an energetic team, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely & effective manner
- Unload deliveries, stock cases, displays and backroom coolers while recognizing how seasons and holidays affect product sales
- Maintain department appearance by rotating product, sustaining product levels throughout the day, properly shrinking outdated product, checking expiration dates, ensuring cases and displays are well-merchandised with fresh products
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in February 2021, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia and/or North Carolina.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs