Shipping and Receiving ClerkWake Forest, NC
The grand opening of the new Wake Forest store will be in May 2021
Our stores depend on their Behind the Scenes teams to provide great products and incredible service to our customers. In the shipping and receiving area, you’ll work closely with store employees as well as outside vendors, to ensure high quality products and materials are safely and accurately delivered to the store in order for department employees to stock and merchandise items on the sales floor for customers, and receive the supplies they need to complete their jobs. If you are looking for an opportunity to work behind the scenes and impact the big picture, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Assist in coordinating the activities of team members, ensure tasks are prioritized and completed efficiently, and department runs smoothly
- Order supplies, unload deliveries, break down pallets, and stock supplies neatly and efficiently
- Help departments in tracking and processing vendor credits and keep records of billing, transfers, inventory, and damages
- Maintain the overall appearance of the receiving area to ensure vendors can safely and efficiently make deliveries
- Customer service/receiving experience in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Possess basic computer skills
- Experience ordering products and handling inventory
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin immediately, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia and/or North Carolina.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs