Replenishment AssociateWake Forest, NC
The grand opening of the new Wake Forest store will be in May 2021
Training and on-boarding will begin in March 2021
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. In this role, you’ll work with the overnight team, playing an integral part in supporting the grocery departments daytime operations, stocking shelves, rotating product, and setting them up for success. If you are a night owl and enjoy working in fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Unload deliveries, stock shelves and displays, rotate product
- Maintain the overall appearance of the department and backroom
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in March 2021, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia and/or North Carolina
- The Wake Forest store will be open 6am – 12 am, 7 days a week
- Part-time employees may work up to 30 hours/week, with shifts ranging between 4 and 8 hours at a time based on department needs. Weekly hours and specific shifts are not guaranteed, and we do not offer set schedules. The most successful applicants offer an availability spanning several hours at a time, on multiple days/week. Specific days/hours of work vary by position/department and will generally include weekends.
- Opportunities are for year-round employment
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs