CashierWake Forest, NC
The grand opening of the new Wake Forest store will be May 19th, 2021
Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a member of the Front End Customer Service Team, you will make sure customers end their shopping trips with a positive experience. In this role, you'll provide incredible customer service by engaging customers in friendly conversation, carefully bagging items, and accurately completing monetary transactions. You'll leave a lasting impression and transform first-time shoppers into loyal Wegmans customers!
What will I do?
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Proactively offer additional assistance or services and thank the customer for shopping at Wegmans
- Properly bag items to ensure products arrive at their destination in the condition they left the store
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin immediately, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia and/or North Carolina
- The Wake Forest store will be open 6am – 12 am, 7 days a week
- Part-time employees may work up to 30 hours/week, with shifts ranging between 4 and 8 hours at a time based on department needs. Weekly hours and specific shifts are not guaranteed, and we do not offer set schedules. The most successful applicants offer an availability spanning several hours at a time, on multiple days/week. Specific days/hours of work vary by position/department and will generally include weekends.
- Opportunities are for year-round employment
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs