Bakery Team LeaderWake Forest, NC
The grand opening of the new Wake Forest store will be in Spring 2021!
Training and on-boarding will begin in November 2020
We’re looking for passionate people ready to collaborate, develop and be leaders.As a Bakery Team Leader with Wegmans, you’ll join a dynamic retail environment that’s growing, with new opportunities available every day to enhance your skill set.You’ll gain a deep understanding of our values, business measures, standards and operations.You will ensure your bakery team is setup for success and consists of the most knowledgeable and passionate people, who are working together to educate our customers and get them the freshest bakery products available.If you have a passion for fresh food, managing a team, and delivering incredible customer service, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Focus on company standards regarding merchandising, highlighting quality, freshness and uniqueness of products
- Use passion and knowledge to educate team members and customers on product offerings
- Proactively approach customers, answer questions, help locate items and offer suggestions to complete their meals
- 1 or more years of work experience or a college degree
- Computer Skills
- Experience leading a team
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of relevant products
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Note to Applicant:
- All employee onboarding and training will begin in November 2020, and employees may be required to travel during this time to other Wegmans stores in Virginia and/or North Carolina.
- Full Time applicants are required to have an open availability Sunday-Saturday, between the operating hours of 6am-12am, unless specified for a position/department.
- Full Time employees work a minimum of 40 hours/week, in 8-hour intervals including evenings and weekends to meet business needs. Weekend availability is required.
- Opportunities are for year-round Employment.
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs