Store Security OfficerSyracuse, NY
Our Asset Protection Officers at Wegmans are trained professionals with Law Enforcement experience, responsible for providing a safe and secure store environment for customers and employees by remaining highly visible and approachable in an effort to deter undesirable activity.
What will I do?
- Maintain a highly visible profile including standing at the front door, and surveying the store and outside parking areas
- Conduct employee and customer escorts as requested
- Intervene and diffuse customer conflicts effectively
- Inspect perimeter doors, windows and gates to maintain high levels of store security
- Visibly observe customers and employees in an effort to deter undesirable activity in and around the store
- Law enforcement experience
- Ability to maintain effective communication and composure in a stressful environment
- Successful Completion of NYS Security Guard Licensing (New York locations only)
- Problem solving, and effectively managing conflict, and using good judgment to make difficult decisions that affect the safety and well-being of others
- Experience with NYS Laws and Regulations including fire and safety regulations
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs