Tax AnalystRochester , NY
As a Tax Analyst at our Wegmans corporate offices, you will support all aspects of corporate tax, for all jurisdictions in which Wegmans operates. This role provides the tax analysis, reporting, and project coordination to ensure compliance with applicable tax laws.
What will I do?
- Assist in the preparation of federal and state tax returns for all legal entities within the company
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to prepare corporate tax filings
- Stay up to date in the various tax laws, identify impact to Wegmans and work cross functionally with outside teams and management to design and implement any changing legislation
- Use systems expertise and knowledge to advise on process improvement and ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience
- Sales Tax experience
- Experience analyzing financial data
- Knowledge of accounting including expenses and capitalized costs along with the factors that influences these determinations
- Systems aptitude
- Certified Public Accountant and/or accounting experience
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Corporate accounting experience; with a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of multi state, multi-business tax complexities
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs