Tax AnalystRochester , NY
As a Tax Analyst at our Wegmans corporate offices, you will support all aspects of corporate tax, for all jurisdictions in which Wegmans operates. This role provides the tax analysis, reporting, and project coordination to ensure compliance with applicable tax laws.
What will I do?
- Assist in the preparation of federal and state tax returns for all legal entities within the company
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to prepare corporate tax filings
- Stay up to date in the various tax laws, identify impact to Wegmans and work cross functionally with outside teams and management to design and implement any changing legislation
- Use systems expertise and knowledge to advise on process improvement and ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent experience
- Income Tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience
- Knowledge of multi-state, multi-business tax complexities
- 3 or more years of corporate accounting experience; with a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Cashier Depew, New York 11/13/2019
- Janitorial Maintenance Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
- Pizza Coordinator Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs