Senior Instructional DesignerRochester, NY
- Full time
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Rochester, NY
- 1500 Brooks Ave
- $65340 - $81680 / year
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
This position is based in our Rochester, NY offices. We offer flexible work solutions including a hybrid work schedule
Do you love helping people learn and grow? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of over 50,000 people every single day? Come work with us!
We are looking for an experienced Learning Designer to join our amazing team of learning professionals. Bring your analysis, design, and development skills to work for a company that puts a priority on learning! You'll manage meaningful projects, partner with great people from across the organization, and create innovative, engaging learning solutions.
As a Senior Instructional Designer at Wegmans you will be responsible for designing and measuring success of big picture learning solutions, managing scope, timelines, and deliverables for complex large-scale and priority projects. You’ll own the relationship with your customer, make recommendations that meet the needs of the environment, learner, and budget, ensuring solutions follow consistent and cohesive branding guidelines and principles.
What will I do?
- Ensure learning designs and solutions optimize tools and systems, while meeting business needs and closing performance gaps
- Coordinate, design, and develop multiple learning solutions using a variety of multimedia technologies and team resources to ensure learning materials are current and relevant to needs
- Delegate work to quickly and efficiently execute priority and large-scale projects, ensuring deadlines are met and all deliverables share a consistent voice, look, and feel
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities to enhance and optimize the learner experience
- Create proposals and make recommendations for new or revised learning solutions that meet the needs of environment, learner, and budget
- Measure key performance indicators (KPI’s) to determine success of Learning Solutions and impact to financials
- 5+ years’ experience in Instructional Design
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience designing complex, instructionally sound learning solutions using multiple delivery methods
- Experience managing or coordinating multiple projects at one time
- Experience and skills in Articulate Suite
- Certified Instructional Technologist
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs