Software EngineerRochester, NY
The Programmer Analyst will work with the business to define requirements and design efficient solutions. You will prepare programs and process specifications that fit those requirements and to code, test, debug and install programs based on those specifications
What will I do?
- Create and modify moderately to highly complex Web APIs, including applications/systems integration
- Creation and maintenance of automated Unit, Smoke, and Acceptance Tests
- Participate on an agile scrum team in a highly collaborative environment
- Automate and maintain Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines
- 3 or more years of programming experience
- Proficient .NET programming skills
- Experience using source control tools
- Hands on experience with relational databases
- Ability to work independently and with others as part of a team
- Knowledge of Agile Process
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs