Shipping WorkerRochester, NY
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 23 years in a row
- $.60 / hour pay differential for selection positions
- Comprehensive benefits including affordable healthcare, 401(k) retirement savings plan, Wegmans Scholarship program and more! (available to both full and part time eligible employees)
- Opportunities for career growth, both within the Bakeshop facility and companywide
- Potential for future participation in Apprenticeship Programs
- Opportunity for overtime hours
- Laundered uniforms provided daily; footwear and personal protective equipment provided
- No previous experience required, all training provided!
- Facility conveniently located on public transportation route
At Wegmans we are committed to providing great tasting, healthy meals, and that means starting with the best people behind the scenes in our Manufacturing facilities. As a Shipping Team Member at our Bakeshop facility, you will play a crucial role in the timely delivery of fresh baked goods to the shelves at our stores. Working closely with fellow team members, you will be the link between the Bakeshop and our stores, to ensure they can provide customers with the products they have come to know and love from Wegmans.
What will I do?
- Gather information about store orders and warehouse fulfillment
- Process shipments and ensure stores receive what they requested; on time and correctly
- Maintain Wegmans high standards regarding a clean work environment and dedication to food safety
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs