Senior Tax AnalystRochester , NY
Wegmans is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our team! As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will have the opportunity to support all aspects of tax transactions. In addition, you will work on special projects and with government auditors to ensure Wegmans’ compliance with applicable tax laws. If you love to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where attention to detail, analytical skills and strong communication skills are essential, then this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Work closely with state tax auditors to resolve audits
- Partner with information Technology and other internal business units to ensure that tax implications are considered for all system upgrades and changes
- Analyze audit request and statute waivers
- Lead or participate in special projects to determine tax implications of company operations
- Research and monitor tax legislation to identify opportunities for reducing tax assessments
- Evaluate analysis of state audit findings
- Collaborate with Information Technology and external business partners on all tax automation projects and integrations
- 3 or more years’ experience in Sales Tax
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Tax Research skills and advanced knowledge of CCH or other tax law subscription services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CMI Designation
- CPA- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience with Vertex O series and data analytics systems, evaluating large data sets and/or data investigation
- Experience managing audits
- Previous managerial/supervisory experience
- Tax experience across multiple jurisdictions
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs