Senior Software Quality EngineerRochester, NY
As a Software Quality Senior Engineer with Wegmans you will be responsible for developing and implementing software quality plans. You will provide solutions for complex quality problems while creating and championing new processes that improve quality. If you are a problem solver who can effectively drive change, and have experience in Software Development, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Formulate overall system test plans for all testing efforts based on requirements/user stories
- Lead test cases/test plans; delegate work to team members based on skill set and necessary tasks
- Code and modify highly complex automated software testing programs for front-end and back-end testing
- Build software testing metrics and place within release pipelines
- Collaborate in development area and Enterprise Architecture to champion the use of best practices on system design
- Convert complex business requirements into technical specifications for testing to be used by others
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5 or more years of related work experience
- Experience preparing detailed work plans for highly complex solutions
- Advanced Object Oriented programming skills
- Possess skills in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Automated Software Testing, Software Development, and Solid Accuracy
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs