Senior Pharmacy AnalystRochester, NY
- Full time
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Rochester, NY
- 1500 Brooks Ave
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
This position is based in our Rochester, NY offices. We offer flexible work solutions including a hybrid work schedule.
As a Senior Pharmacy Analyst at Wegmans, you’ll be responsible for taking a comprehensive look at our Pharmacy business and finding ways to increase contribution and profitability within the area, while ensuring our stores can still provide the incredible service our customers expect. You’ll create reports, analyze financial data, make recommendations, and partner with store and corporate pharmacy teams to implement action plans and measure success.
What will I do?
- Anticipate needs of Pharmacy Leadership and proactively analyze and monitor data to identify trends, gaps and other influencing variables and inform leadership of the findings
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of Pharmacy initiatives before and after rollouts to determine and communicate return on investment and ensure profitability across all stores
- Understand Pharmacy pricing strategy and the balance of offering the right mix of products while maintaining a profitable department, and meeting customer needs
- Identify improvement opportunities by extracting financials from multiple sources, creating queries and reports, determining root cause and making recommendations that will resolve issues
- Maintain Pharmacy database system, provide support and information to Pharmacy teams, ensure accuracy and integrity of information and maintain relationships with data vendors to ensure business needs are met
- Create reporting tools to help Pharmacy business units and stores understand our customers’ shopping habits and opportunities to measure and grow the business
- Research, analyze and identify the causes of variances, cost, movement and value of items, and recommend ways to control waste and improve profitability
- 2 or more years of experience in a Financial Analyst role
- 3 or more years of experience with project coordination and/or leading projects
- Microsoft Office and Access skills
- Systems Aptitude
- Pharmacy work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs