Senior IT AuditorRochester, NY
- Full time
- Morning, Afternoon.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Rochester, NY
- 1500 Brooks Ave
- $75270 - $83971.50 / year
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
This position is based in our Rochester, NY offices. We offer flexible work solutions including a hybrid work schedule.
As a Senior Auditor at Wegmans, you will focus on the areas of IT and Compliance, supporting company objectives by advising management on the effectiveness of company systems and controls, and performing regulatory reviews to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
What will I do?
- Perform technical analysis and testing of operating systems, application systems, security systems and computer operations as well as regulatory compliance reviews to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal controls and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform data analysis and testing of application systems data; including database tables and other flat files associated with the system under review.
- Utilize data mining processes and techniques to complete the data analysis of internal (in-house hosted) and external (outsourced) systems.
- Perform audit engagements, identify, analyze, evaluate, and record design and operating effectiveness of data controls, consult on design and effectiveness, prepared detailed reports, and communicate recommendations.
- Audit various processes for compliance with the Company’s procedures and policies; assist management in assessing the risks across functional areas.
- Maintain documentation of audit engagement’s observations, conclusions, and recommendations; maintain summaries and index with cross-referencing for supervisory review.
- Assist with employee training on compliance related topics.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3 or more years of experience analyzing data
- 2 or more years of experience leading a team
- Experience with relational databases including writing SQL queries (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement, integrity, and trust in frequently handling confidential information
- Systems aptitude and Microsoft Office skills; presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with and make recommendations to all levels of management/across functional areas
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs