Senior Internal AuditorRochester , NY
In this role, you will assist management in meeting company objectives by assessing risk and advising on the effectiveness of operations, internal controls, and financial matters. You will perform various audit engagements and procedures, ensuring clear and concise summaries of evidence are being maintained and reported on.
What will I do?
• Audit various processes for compliance to the Company's procedures and policies
• Consult and report on internal control design and operating effectiveness
• Gather, interpret and provide effective documentation of audit evidence
• Perform technical accounting research using external and internal source material
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 3 or more years audit experience within Public Accounting or an Internal Audit department
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Certified Public Accountant
• Certified Internal Auditor
• Certified Fraud Examiner
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Cashier Depew, New York 11/13/2019
- Janitorial Maintenance Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
- Pizza Coordinator Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs