Sanitation SupervisorRochester, NY
The Wegmans Bakeshop is a state-of-the-art food manufacturing facility that produces quality breads and baked goods to stock our stores. As a Sanitation Supervisor at the Bakeshop you will oversee the day-to-day sanitation operations of the facility and cleanliness of the equipment, ensuring that food and human safety guidelines are being met, as well as standards of product quality and operational efficiency. You will provide guidance, support, and training to your sanitation team members, leading by example to uphold Wegmans high standards.
What will I do?
- Plan, communicate and execute daily sanitation schedules to support production needs
- Perform essential tasks to manage the day-to-day functions of your team, including scheduling, ordering, managing payroll, and delegating tasks
- Complete audits and documentation to ensure equipment is cleaned, sanitized, assembled and disassembled according to regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Partner with Leadership and Quality Assurance to develop tactical plans, implement best practices, and find ways to continuously improve procedures
- Identify, escalate, and solve for critical situations appropriately
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and policies (SQF, HACCP, OSHA, HAZCOM, LOTO and SSOP’s)
- 2 or more years’ experience leading a team
- Experience with Food Safety
- Computer skills
- Experience in Manufacturing and/or sanitation
- Pest Control Certification
- AIB Food Certification
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs