Sanitation AssociateRochester , NY
Wegmans depends on their Manufacturing teams to keep the entire operation running smoothly. We are committed to providing our customers with great tasting, healthy meals and know that means starting with the best people behind the scenes. As a member of our Sanitation team, you will use mechanical and sanitation knowledge to efficiently and safely clean production equipment so our operations teams can deliver high quality products to our stores for customers to enjoy. If you love working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, then this is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, floors and machinery in production processing areas using pressure cleaning and chemical dispensing equipment
- Dissemble and reassemble equipment to remove all remnants of products in machines and surrounding areas
- Maintain necessary records and sanitation cleaning logs
- Communicate potential issues, concerns or risks with management to achieve resolution
- Use proper precautions and protective gear to safely use a variety of chemicals during the cleaning and process
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with and/or cleaning equipment
- Mechanical Aptitude
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs