Warehouse AssociateApply Now Job Posting: 04/22/2019 Job ID: R0030952 Location: Rochester, NY Address: 3131 Winton Road Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older Availability: Evening, Overnight (including weekends) Schedule: Part time
At Wegmans we pride ourselves on providing an incredible customer experience. As a member of our Wegmans Return Center team, you will play a critical support role, by processing the recyclable returns from our stores, and helping ensure Wegmans does it’s part to “stay green.” If you have a passion for recycling, and enjoy providing incredible customer service, this is the role for you!
What will I do?
- Process and separate recyclables, ensuring they are sent out to the correct location
- Handle and process recalled products from our stores
- Ensure compliance with food and human safety guidelines
- Maintain a clean and safe facility
- Customer Service experience
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
Proud of our #3 Ranking
Wegmans has been on the list of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® since 1998 and is one of the few companies that has made the list for the last 22 consecutive years since its beginning. FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under License. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Wegmans.Learn More