Production WorkerRochester, NY
At Wegmans we are committed to providing great tasting, healthy meals, and that means starting with the best people behind the scenes in our Manufacturing facilities. We depend on these people to innovate and create the products we are known for, and that keep our customers coming back to shop. As a Production Worker at our Bakeshop food manufacturing facility, you will be responsible for producing, assembling, and packaging the bakeshop products that stock our stores for our customers to enjoy, using equipment and machinery as necessary for the job. If you have a passion for working behind the scenes in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you!
What will I do?
- Produce, assemble and package products, operating machinery and equipment as necessary for the job
- Inform team members of actions completed by properly labeling all containers and carts, filling out log sheets, and completing tasks on batch cards
- Perform quality checks and properly handle products to ensure they meet Wegmans food safety and quality standards
- Practice food and human safety techniques, comply with equipment maintenance, and use guidelines and labor laws to safely complete work, and maintain a clean work environment
- Keep open lines of communication with management and coworkers to effectively resolve issues and keep the operation running smoothly
- Experience working in a manufacturing/factory environment
- Experience working in a food production facility
- Experience working under food safety guidelines
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs