Production Team MemberRochester, NY
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 24 years in a row
- Comprehensive benefits available to both full and part time eligible employees
- Opportunities for career growth, both within the Culinary Innovation Center facility and companywide
Wegmans depends on their Manufacturing teams to keep the entire operation running smoothly. We are committed to providing our customers with great tasting, healthy meals and know that means starting with the best people behind the scenes. As a Team Member in the Culinary Innovation Center, you will be responsible for preparing, assembling, and packaging all the fine ingredients to be used in producing Wegmans Brand products. If you have a passion for preparing quality meal items, enjoy working with food and as part of a team then this is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Produce, assemble and package products, operating machinery and equipment as necessary for the job
- Inform team members of actions completed by properly labeling all containers and carts, filling out log sheets, and completing tasks on batch cards
- Perform quality checks and properly handle products to ensure they meet Wegmans food safety and quality standards
- Practice food and human safety techniques, comply with equipment maintenance, and use guidelines and labor laws to safely complete work, and maintain a clean work environment
- Keep open lines of communication with management and coworkers to effectively resolve issues and keep the operation running smoothly
- Experience working in a manufacturing/factory environment
- Experience working in a food production facility
- Experience working under food safety guidelines
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs