Production SupervisorRochester, NY
Note to applicant: This position requires a 24 hour availability, including being able to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
The Wegmans Bakeshop produces quality breads and baked goods to stock our stores with the freshest, best tasting bakery products. As a Bakeshop Team Leader, you will supervise the day-to-day operations of the facility, including overseeing multiple production lines, to ensure product quality, efficiency, and compliance with food and human safety guidelines. You will provide incredible service and support to the Bakeshop employees, developing tactical plans to execute daily productivity standards, and handling questions/concerns on scheduling and responsibilities. If your passions include food and leading a team of people, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Oversee shift operations including product quality, product & people scheduling, and daily work responsibilities
- Manage performance and develop employees; provide resources, training, feedback, and development opportunities
- Demonstrate Good Manufacturing Practices and exercise due diligence in protecting our products
- Actively work with team to identify and recommend opportunities to improve operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience with Manufacturing systems/processes/regulations
- Food manufacturing supervisory experience
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 24 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs