Owned Media AnalystRochester, NY
Wegmans is a Fortune Top 100® fast growing company, working on the cutting edge of technology to transform and grow our digital strategy and e-commerce businesses. Our Digital Marketing Team is looking for innovative thinkers with passion and drive, to help us move into the next big phase of our business.
As an Owned Media Analyst, you will help deliver industry leading analytics to capture, analyze and translate owned media data (e.g. email, social, web/app) into actionable business insights that the company needs to make real time decisions for the digital marketing team. These insights are integral to the success of our digital campaigns and help Wegmans continue to grow our customer base and brand.
What Will I Do?
- Assist with driving owned media strategy through channel dashboards including email, web, app, and social to make recommendations to optimize & improve overall customer experience
- Build audiences and microsegments for personalization on owned channels; email (open rate, click through rate) social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) & web/app (organic traffic, login rate, search, etc.)
- Work cross functionally with other internal business units to leverage and integrate owned media into a holistic view of the customer
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on owned channels to answer questions that arise using multiple sources of insight including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, AppsFlyer, Adobe Attribution IQ, sales data, and others
- Generate proposals for owned media A/B testing and help maintain test backlog including test design and execution
- 2 or more years’ experience translating data to insights and the ability to recognize trends and opportunities for the business
- 2 or more years’ experience creating and delivering insights and emerging digital technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience writing SQL queries (or other programming tools) against databases
- Experience utilizing digital marketing analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, AppsFlyer, Adobe Attribution IQ, and similar
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs