Nurse Case ManagerRochester , NY
At Wegmans we care about the wellbeing of every employee and their ability to live healthier, better lives. As a Nurse Case Manager at Wegmans, you will act as a resource to employees throughout the company on disability and other employee well-being related matters. Being the divisional point person for medical case management, you will ensure employees receive appropriate and quality care as well as maximum medical improvement, and timely return to work in Workers’ Compensation, lost time, and short-term disability cases.
What will I do?
- Deliver exceptional customer service by advocating for our employees and the company, promoting wellness and facilitating appropriate, timely medical care.
- Effectively communicate and provide guidance for in-store Human Resources and divisional partners on employee cases, policies, and restrictions
- Advocate for and assist injured workers with achieving maximum medical improvement and/or full duty return to work as soon as it is medically safe
- Assist claim adjusters with authorization of medical procedures and treatment; make recommendations regarding FCE’s and IME’s when appropriate
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal Departments on decision making, ensuring all applicable laws and policies are being followed
- Monitor occupational injury and safety trends to make continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registered Professional Nurse License
- 5 or more years clinical nursing experience
- 2 or more years of case management
- Knowledge of Worker’ Compensation, Disability, FMLA, and ADA
- CCM (Certified Case Manager) or COHN (Certified Occupational Health Nurse)- If not currently certified in either, must be willing to obtain CCM within 36 months
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs