Network Support TechnicanRochester , NY
We’re committed to high standards and innovation at Wegmans, and our technology is no exception. As a Network Support Technician in our Network Operations Center, you will provide higher level technical support for our stores, corporate and distribution locations across the company. You will troubleshoot and drive service and chronic issues toward a timely and effective resolution all while having the opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team, supporting a wide variety of customer service issues and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business each and every day.
What will I do?
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot network and telecommunications issues for our various locations across multiple states
- Perform basic proactive and support maintenance to network devices including routers and switches (LAN/WAN ,Wireless environment)
- Apply an understanding of the OSI model, including TCP/IP, client/server designs, routing and associated networking protocols such as HSRP, OSPF, BGP, Spanning-tree and CDP
What will I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience configuring network devices
- Experience with client server communications
- Ability to create procedural documentation and network maps
- Familiarity with network/monitoring/management tools and protocols
- Familiarity with networking concepts
- Familiarity with Telecommunications and VoIP technology
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and IP addressing
- Preferred CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs