Marketing Technology ManagerRochester, NY
There’s never been a better time to be on the Digital Marketing Team at Wegmans! Wegmans is on a journey to transform its digital strategy and we are quickly growing our digital and e-commerce businesses. We are working to create a best-in-class experience for customers servicing their grocery, meal preparation, catering and in-home dining needs whenever and wherever they are. As an Adobe Technology Marketing Manager, you will oversee a new team that owns the marketing technology strategy and partner with the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot issues and lead projects that drive sales and improve our processes and systems. If you love motivating others, excel at defining requirements and thrive on following Digital Marketing industry developments to make recommendations for new solutions, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Oversee the Digital Marketing system administration team ensuring timely and quality deliverables
- Leverage Digital Marketing tools while focused on the customer to drive sales through development, configuration and deployment of multiple marketing campaigns
- Partner with internal leaders to plan strategic initiatives to lead innovative business technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with management of third party vendors
- 2 or more years’ experience managing and developing others
- 5 or more years related experience with configuring and administering computer systems
- Technical experience working with digital marketing platforms (Google, Adobe, Salesforce, etc.) to automate/optimize the customer experience
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs