Manufacturing EngineerRochester , NY
At Wegmans, our Central Bakeshop is a large-scale operation running multiple production lines where we produce high-quality artisan breads and delicious baked goods like cookies, cakes and muffins for our 95+ store locations. Our 250,000 square foot facility, which operates 24/7, is able to achieve the taste of homemade baking because of our talented and dedicated team. As an Engineer in our Central Bakeshop, you will partner with the operations managers and other support teams to lead continuous improvement projects that ensure our products are produced efficiently and with the highest quality. If you enjoy contributing to an innovative, forward-thinking team while always keeping the end-user in mind, this might be the opportunity for you!
What will I do?
- Assist with New Product Development by calculating labor costs, operational volumes and utilization rates
- Lead Quality and Efficiency improvement efforts on process lines
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current manufacturing processes and new product development
- Lead employee safety improvements through analysis of root cause factors and proactively partner with operations to eliminate hazards
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field
- Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering Degree
- 2 or more years related experience, including Co-ops
- Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Server Assistant Natick, Massachusetts 09/18/2019
- Grocery Customer Service Rochester, New York 09/18/2019
- Bakery Desserts Part Time Customer Service Burlington, Massachusetts 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs