Full Time Production WorkerRochester , NY
Wegmans depends on their Manufacturing teams to keep the entire operation running smoothly. We are committed to providing our customers with great tasting, healthy meals and know that means starting with the best people behind the scenes. As a Team Member, you will be responsible for preparing, assembling, and packaging all the fine ingredients to be used in producing Wegmans Brand products. If you have a passion for preparing quality meal items, enjoy working with food and as part of a team then this is the place for you!
What will I do?
• Inform team members of actions completed by properly labeling all containers and carts, filling out log sheets, and completing tasks on batch cards
• Perform quality checks and properly handle products to ensure they meet Wegmans food safety standards
• Practice safety techniques, comply with equipment maintenance and use guidelines and labor laws, safely complete work, and maintain a clean work environment
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Overnight Baker Newark, New York 08/19/2019
- Part time Line Cook Buffalo, New York 08/19/2019
- Pizza Cook Part Time Westwood, Massachusetts 08/19/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs