Fleet Maintenance TechnicianRochester , NY
At Wegmans, our Fleet Maintenance Technicians ensure that our transportation equipment is professionally and safely maintained, helping to provide our employees with a safe work environment, and ensuring our stores and customers receive incredible service through efficient product deliveries. You will be part of a team that is empowered to solve complex problems daily and continually learn and develop new skills. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of systems and state of the art equipment for a stable, growing, & dynamic company. If you love working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same, then the Wegmans Fleet Maintenance team might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What will I do?
- Repair and troubleshoot trailer and refrigeration units for both emergency and non-emergency situations
- Perform preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers, and reefer units
- Complete all work in accordance with food and human safety guidelines
- Maintain Wegmans’ high standards of quality at all times
- A proven safety first commitment
- Experience with heavy duty tractor and trailer maintenance including light duty vehicles
- Ability to repair and diagnose heavy duty air brake systems, as well as tractor and trailer electrical systems
- Heavy advanced brake systems course completion certificate
- Licensed in heavy duty New York State inspections
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications
- Experience in trailer refrigeration unit inspections, troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs
- Telematics experience
- Experience with maintenance data systems, and work order creation
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Part Time Grocery Customer Service Columbia, Maryland 07/17/2019
- Deli Customer Service Chantilly, Virginia 07/17/2019
- Sub Shop Part Time Pennsylvania 07/17/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs