Environmental Health and Safety CoordinatorRochester , NY
In this role you will identify, educate, and coach on Environmental, Health and Safety factors in the workplace and make recommendations to reduce and eliminate risk factors for our Wegmans employees, customers, and vendors. Working closely with all levels of management and employees in our various Wegmans business units you will work to modify processes, equipment, and environment to ensure compliance to all Wegmans EHS policies as well as state and federal safety regulations.
What will I do?
- Create, promote, and foster a culture with EHS as a top priority in all assigned work areas
- Partner with Operations to evaluate and conduct Job Hazard Analysis/Risk Assessments
- Make recommendations for cross-functional solutions from integrated input from Operations, Maintenance, Stores, and Sanitation
- Support and teach others how to champion necessary change to enhance human safety, always working towards continuous improvement
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- 5 or more years of professional Environmental, Health and Safety experience
- Demonstrated track record of influencing positive change in people and their work environments
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Bachelor’s Degree in an EHS related field
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Cashier Depew, New York 11/13/2019
- Janitorial Maintenance Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
- Pizza Coordinator Liverpool, New York 11/13/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs