Database AdminstratorRochester , NY
As a Database Administrator at Wegmans, you will partner with a team to ensure our databases are constantly monitored and supported, in order to meet business needs. You will be responsible for achieving results surrounding: installation, capacity planning, design, migrations, performance monitoring, security, recovery and backup.
What will I do?
- Provide constant 24/7 support as part of an on-call rotation for critical systems
- Troubleshoot issues and provide support to IT development to optimize application and database performance
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
- Collaborate with other technical services resources, IT development, IT operations, end users, vendors as well as other contracted resources to achieve results
- 3 years of experience with stored procedures, Triggers, tables, views, and XML., scripting or programming experience
- Experience with Database Administration for Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Database recovery and backup experience
- Experience with high availability concepts and software including Data Guard, and Always-On
- Experience with PowerShell, shell scripting, and automating Database tasks
- Experience with security regulations and security tools
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs