Data ArchitectRochester , NY
As a Data Architect at Wegmans, you will be a primary driver of the data architecture initiative to support the business strategies of our company. You will shape the strategy and advocate the benefits of the initiative to the development team, as well as assist various teams with architecting and implementing standardized data systems.
What will I do?
- Work with your team to establish standards and methods for data strategy, data life cycle, data ownership, data definition and data classification to be used across the organization
- Create and maintain lists and ownership documentation, and translate complex business data using data modeling
- Define the process to resolve cross-organizational data management issues
- 2 or more years experience with database development
Preferred Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Proficient with Oracle, Microsoft SQL and Essbase databases
Wegmans has great benefits and a true family atmosphere, which makes me feel appreciated and recognized for my hard work.
- Produce Customer Service Gainesville, Virginia 09/18/2019
- Customer Service Various Departments Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
- Pharmacy Technician Geneva, New York 09/18/2019
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs