Corporate Security OfficerRochester, NY
At Wegmans our commitment is to provide incredible service, to which the foundation is ensuring our customers, employees, and visitors, feel safe and secure while operating on our grounds. As a Wegmans Security Officer, you will be part of the team of individuals who provide a safe environment throughout our corporate, distribution and manufacturing facilities. Our Security Officers play a key role in maintaining the safety of the Wegmans grounds by being a highly trained security professional, skilled in key areas of Wegmans Asset Protection.
What will I do?
- Respond to emergency situations providing clear, calm, and decisive direction while providing medical care to the appropriate level of training/certification as needed
- Manage access control; verify that vendors, contractors, and other visitors have a business purpose to be on site
- Protect company property, corporate assets and the welfare and safety of employees, visitors and vendors while maintaining a strong emphasis on customer service
- Proactively patrol the buildings and grounds of the complex and perform preliminary investigations involving safety and security events as necessary
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Technical aptitude with advanced computer skills
- Experience utilizing good judgement to effectively communicate and manage conflict in stressful situations that protect the well-being of others
- Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Certified in CPR, AED, and FAC
- Military, Security, Loss Prevention or Asset Protection experience
- Emergency response training/experience
As an essential business, we remain open and would love to have you join our team and help to support our communities.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs