CDL Class A Truck Driver - $1500 Sign On BonusRochester, NY
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service and fresh products we provide every day to our 100+ stores. As a CDL Class A Truck Driver at Wegmans, you’ll make timely, safe, and efficient deliveries to our stores while operating top of the line new equipment with the latest safety technologies, driver comforts, forward working cameras, air ride suspension, disc brakes and fully ELD equipped.
Come be part of the Wegmans team and make a difference!
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Earn a sign-on bonus up to $1500 for full time, $750 for part-time
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 24 years in a row
- Competitive pay with scheduled increases every 6 months
- Comprehensive benefits available to both full and part time eligible employees
- Home everyday regional routes with no layover deliveries (no overnight stays!)
- Opportunities to learn and grow in the role – including learning to operate Yard Horses, Fuel trucks and Thruway Tandem operations
- Minimal product to handle
- Uniforms provided, including work boots
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driver’s abstract with no moving violations in the last 3 years, and no reckless driving or drug/alcohol convictions in the last 7 years
- CDL-A license and 1 year of driving experience required
- Employment as a Driver at Wegmans is contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a Drug Test, DOT Drug Test, DOT Physical, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification, Driver's Abstract/PSP Review, as well as a Skills Evaluation
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs