CDL A Tractor Trailer DriverRochester, NY
- Part time
- Morning, afternoon, evening, overnights (includes weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 21 years or older
- Rochester, NY
- 1500 Brooks Ave
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
EARN A BONUS UP TO $1,000! Hiring immediately!
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service and fresh products we provide every day to our 100+ stores. As a CDL Class A Truck Driver at Wegmans, you’ll make timely, safe, and efficient deliveries to our stores while operating top of the line 2020 and newer equipment with the latest safety technologies, driver comforts, forward working cameras, air ride suspension, disc brakes and fully ELD equipped.
Come be part of the Wegmans team and make a difference!
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Earn a sign-on bonus up to $5,000 for full time, $1,000 for part-time
- Activity and mileage based pay with first year drivers earning up to $70k - $85k
- Competitive pay with scheduled increases every 6 months
- Minimal product to handle with no-touch freight; Typically drop and hook deliveries
- Home everyday with regional routes. No layover deliveries and no overnight stays!and use of pre-pass included
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 24 years in a row
- Comprehensive benefits available to both full and part time eligible employees
- Opportunities to learn and grow in the role – including learning to operate Yard Horses, Fuel trucks and Thruway Tandem operations
- Uniforms provided, including work boots
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driver’s abstract with no moving violations in the last 3 years, and no reckless driving or drug/alcohol convictions in the last 7 years
- CDL-A license and 1 year of driving experience required
- Employment as a Driver at Wegmans is contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a Drug Test, DOT Drug Test, DOT Physical, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification, Driver's Abstract/PSP Review, as well as a Skills Evaluation
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs