- Part time
- Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Reston, VA
- 11950 Hopper Street
- $15 - $15.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
We are hiring for positions to start NOW as we plan for the store opening in early 2023!
Before the store opens, our #1 priority is to provide each new employee with the best training available, so they are ready for opening day! Timing of onboarding and training will be reviewed with each candidate as part of the interview and hiring process.
Why Join the Wegmans team?
- Career Growth opportunities are endless! Whether you are interested in just Reston or have a desire to learn more about the company, we have over 108 different store locations, distribution centers, corporate offices and more!
- Safety of our employees is top of mind and we are committed to keeping you safe and healthy while you help to serve our communities
- Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 25 years in a row
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. When you join the Wegmans team, you are becoming part of a family-owned and dynamic retail company that has consistently been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in America®. As a product stocker, you will have the opportunity to work side by side with fun and energetic teammates, unload, stock and merchandise the products that provide our customers with their every day, entertaining and personal care needs. At Wegmans, we are looking for product stockers to provide incredible customer service in our Grocery, Bakery, Deli, Produce, Frozen, Dairy, Home & Entertainment, Health & Wellness teams and more. If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, enjoy being part of a team and would love the opportunity to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service and answer customer questions in a timely manner
- Ensure fresh and appealing aisles and cases by keeping them clean and well-stocked
- Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for stocking, rotating, and merchandising product, both on the sales floor and in the back rooms and coolers/freezer
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs