- Part time
- Morning, Afternoon (Includes Weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 18 years or older
- Reston, VA
- 11950 Hopper Street
- $15 - $15.50 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
As a member of our store maintenance team at Wegmans, you are an important part of making sure the entire store operation runs smoothly and ensuring our customers have an incredible shopping experience. In this position your work will include cleaning and maintenance projects to ensure the store environment is safe and pristine for both our customers and employees. If you are looking for a job that is integral to the success of the business and take great pride in the work you do, this could be the opportunity for you!
What will I do?
- Promptly respond to all maintenance calls and attend to spills, breaks or other accidents
- Keep the store clean, in pristine condition and work to prevent potential dangers
- Assist customers by getting answers to questions they may have
At Wegmans, we’ve long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we’ve got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We’re proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24x7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee’s individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs