CDL Class A Truck Driver- $10,000 Sign On BonusPottsville, PA
- Full time
- Applying To This Requisition Allows You To Be Considered For Multiple Opportunities. Please Provide As Much Availability That Works With Your Schedule.
- Age Requirement
- Must be 21 years or older
- Pottsville, PA
- 820 Keystone Blvd
- $23.15 - $24.65 / hour
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
EARN A BONUS UP TO $10,000!
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service and fresh products we provide every day to our 100+ stores. As a CDL Class A Truck Driver at Wegmans, you’ll make timely, safe, and efficient deliveries to our stores while operating top of the line, late model equipment with the latest safety technologies and driver comforts.
Come be part of the Wegmans team and make a difference!
Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for list for 24 years in a row!
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Earn a sign-on bonus up to $10,000 for full-time
- Competitive pay with scheduled increases every 6 months for qualifying individuals
- Comprehensive benefits
- Set shift start times
- Home every day with local/regional routes and no scheduled overnight stays
- Palletized freight with dock deliveries
- Uniforms provided, including work boots
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Excellent CSA scores
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driver’s abstract with no moving violations in the last 3 years, and no reckless driving or drug/alcohol convictions in the last 7 years
- CDL-A license and 1 year of driving experience required
- Employment as a Driver at Wegmans is contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a Drug Test, DOT Drug Test, DOT Physical, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification, Driver's Abstract/PSP Review, as well as a Skills Evaluation
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs