Server AssistantPittsford, NY
- Part time
- Afternoon, Evening (including weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 21 years or older
- Pittsford, NY
- 3220 Monroe Ave
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
At Next Door by Wegmans, our mission is to provide incredible service and a one-of-a-kind dining experience to our guests. As a part of our team, you will use a high attention to detail to assist servers by communicating with the kitchen and other service staff to deliver fresh and timely food orders, execute in-depth cleaning and sanitation of restaurant facility, and completing any other tasks to ensure customers needs are being met. If you have a passion for hospitality, possess exceptional people skills, and enjoy sharing your knowledge of food and beverage, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible customer service by creating a positive and energetic atmosphere at every table
- Serve guests in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner when maintaining tables, placing orders and collecting payments
- Provide guests with a reason to return to the restaurant by building rapport and maintaining their tables to ensure they are receiving the best possible service and experience during their visit
Click here to learn more about Next Door, a Signature Restaurant by Wegmans located in Pittsford, NY!
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs