Earn a bonus up to $200! Hiring immediately!
At Next Door our mission is to provide incredible service and a one-of-a-kind dining experience for our guests. As a host(ess) you will greet guests warmly and escort them to their table, making sure their experience is off to an incredible start. You will also be responsible for ensuring that reservations are scheduled, table assignments are effectively planned and our guests’ waiting time is as positive as the rest of their visit. If you love the fast-pace of a restaurant and genuinely enjoy people, then this is the opportunity for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to guests by warmly greeting them as they arrive and escorting them to the dining area or bar in an attentive, hospitable, courteous and efficient manner
- Plan table assignments, floor plans, and daily rosters as well as guest seating for accurate and fair guest placement
- Answer calls and take reservations, maintaining the reservation book and answering questions or directing calls to the appropriate person
- Assist in performing opening and closing procedures and help to prepare the dining, bar and event areas for service
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a retail, restaurant service or other hospitality related setting
- Experience with a restaurant point of sale system, such as Micros or OpenTable
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs