- Part time
- Afternoon, Evening (including weekends).
- Age Requirement
- Must be 21 years or older
- Pittsford, NY
- 3220 Monroe Ave
- Job Posting
- Job Posting End
- Job ID
At Next Door our mission is to provide incredible service and a one-of-a-kind dining experience for our guests. As a part of our team of Bartenders, you will play an important role to promote and sell items by sharing extensive knowledge about our menu and beverage offerings and assisting guests in choosing the perfect items to accompany their meal. It is key that our bartenders take pride in providing incredible customer service, ensuring our guests feel valued and appreciated. If you would love to work in a fast-paced, inviting, lively atmosphere, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Serve guests in a courteous, attentive and efficient manner when maintaining the bar area, preparing drinks to order, and placing orders
- Create a positive and energetic atmosphere, and build rapport with guests to create a memorable experience
- 1 or more years of bartending experience in an upscale environment
- Advanced knowledge of spirits, wine, beer, and related specialty beverages
- Certification of training in liquor, wine, food service and/or alcohol awareness programs
- Completion of a reputable bartending course
- Experience working with Craft Cocktails
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 24 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
You do not have any saved jobs